- Contest entrants must be legal residents of the U.S. and age 18 or older.
- Employees, officers, and directors of FCHS and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants can submit photos by e-mail, or hard copy photos by postal mail or by personally delivering them to the shelter. Digital photos must be in jpeg or TIFF format with a minimum of 1,000 pixels on one edge. Hard copies photos must be no larger than 5x7 inches. Photos will not be returned. Each photo will be posted on the FCHS Facebook page, but the photographer's name and the dog's name will not be listed.
- Each photo must depict only one domesticated, living dog that is a companion animal in a residence. The photo cannot depict people, or any other living or dead creature. The dog pictured must be owned by the photographer or the photographer's immediate family.
- Each photo submitted must be accompanied by a $10 donation to FCHS. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by the law.
- During the contest, FCHS is not responsible for technical, hardware, software, electronic malfunctions, or computer problems of any kind.
- There is no limit to the number of photos that can be entered by one person, but a $10 donation must accompany each photo.
- Cash prizes will be awarded as follows: $75 for first place, $50 for second place, $25 for third place.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Contest begins on Jan. 1, 2017 and ends March 31, 2017 at 10 p.m. Winners will be notified by May 1, 2017, by postal mail or phone.
- The winning photos, and the names of the photographers who took them, will be published on our website and in a future 2017 newsletter.
Pet Expo Facebook Gallery Borgia and Beyond Service Day
Strut Your Mutt 2014 Gallery Strut Your Mutt Photo Booth 2015